The Joy and Madness of simultaneous publication
My French publisher described the project just that way: joy and madness.
We Are All Weird launches today in French, in Italian and in German (Korean too, but it loads slowly). Getting all of this done before pub date requires coordination and hustle from some talented people, but I think it will become the norm for books with widespread appeal.
- German edition, in Germany, on Kindle
- German edition, in USA, on Kindle
- German language edition, in UK, on Kindle
- The Italian edition, on paper, in Italy
- In French, in France, on paper (ships in two weeks)
- In French on the Kindle, in France, ships right now
For the latest updates and reviews (including links to UK, Chinese, French and other editions in English), here’s a summary.
Update: Here are shortcut links to the other editions in English: